Sunday, March 2, 2008

GURUS OF PEACE



GURUS OF PEACE .........
Though released long back,this song is so special .. An All-Time favourite..! The tune was actually much familiar...(in the lines of "poralae ponnuthayie" from 'karuthamma')
Yet, it seemed so fresh and new.. And the highlight is the blend of ARR and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan...!!!
The mesmerising voice of ARR ... and most importantly ARR's Hindi pronunciation.. I have thought about this about a million times.... It doesn't seem to be ususal.. Many times I have heard him saying "khaab" as "khwaab" though it is spelled as Khwaab..But I am just too much attracted towards his style of pronunciation. Its just amazing...extra-ordianary..just like his compositions.. :)
He has sung this song with so much passion and feel.... well, he does justice to all his song... Needless to say that :) But I thought of starting my discussion with this songg... :)
What more to sayyy ....

"What's are u waiting for... another day another dawn...
Someway we have to find a new way to peace..
What's are u waiting for... another sign another call...
Someway we have to find a new way to peace.. "

ARR ROXX !!