
Music my elixir !!!!
Blogging is very very unusual for me... If I am asked to write anything then I'll be like.....thinking for ages as in what to start..where to go and all...
When I finally decided to create a blog for myself(still wondering what to write in that :D)... was just thinking as in what should be the apt name of my blogggg ???
Music... Well, my blog will maximum be related to music, songs etc..
Was discussing with my friend as in what name I should keep for my blog..My spontaneous answer was... MUSIC-MY-ELIXIR...
ELIXIR is a divine potion which gives life beyond death.. Music is such a thing for me..
Truly... Its an elixir for me... May be.. for many other people...
I am sure MUSIC-FREAKS reading this will surely agree to it !! :)
Well, Since it is just a start I cannot guarantee that u'll enjoy reading my blog..It might be boringgg :)
But ya,its only temporary.....!!! You can except interesting stuffs from me very soon.......
Nevertheless,you have cum here... that means,u r gonna read my blog...Rightt ????