These days are so mundane.. Though it is very very hectic everywhere around me.. College is gonna end very soon..!Precisely..13 days to go for the term to end !!!! Then piles of work pending... ! COMPLETION.....SUBMISSIONS.....VIVAS.....PROJECT......n finally...the THEORY EXAMS.... !!!! Many many things lined up...!!! Miles to go...So, better I dont sleep at all... !
Well, there are other reasons for me to be awake...I, have been an A.R.Rahman fan right from "Roja"..! It gradually grew from 'liking' of music, to a 'fan' of ARR which then very soon grew up to a 'crazy fan'..... n finally it didn't take me long time to make a statement that "ARR is God of music"...!
Its a normal habit of any ARR fan to keep a track of all his concerts,read articles related to that... etc etc. Wherever it happens, whether in America or Dubai or Delhi...if I am not present there to enjoy the show "LIVE", then that goes into my 'MISS' list..!
PS: I have NEVER witnessed an ARR show LIVE till date !!!!!!!! :(( SAD !!!!!!!
Well, recently when I came to know about the April 20th concert in chennai before few days.,I actually didnt react to it. Yet, one thing crawled into my mind...as... 'one more is going to be added to my MISS list'. Cuz it can't be helped for its really IMPOSSIBLE[i hate saying this word]for me to go chennai for a day... precisely just for one music show...! [this is how a normal person will interpret]
C'mon its ARR's concert..... n I m damn sure that another die-hard Rahmaniac will surely understand my feeling of missing YET ANOTHER live show of the Maestro ..!
Two days before I came to know that, anybody who buys a TOI can get a FREE PASS for the showwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD !!
wut else u need on this earth ??? And that evening, after seeing all those posters in the Internet, and reading all those mails from the fanclub.... I just cudnt control............. !
Why the hell is this happening ??? How many more shows I am gonna miss ?? Also heard today that this show is truly gonna be a ROCKING one... ! Any ARR show will be a rocking show.... undoubtedly... ! But there is gonna be sumthing spl reg this particular show.. ! I guess...!
I feel I am the most unfortunate person on this earth... This reminds me of another friend of mine... Who is also a Rahmaniac..who,very proudly, includes the initials 'A','R','R' in her name [well,tht amazing provision is there in her name...where the hell am i gonna include "ARR" in 'Narayani'] and who is also gonna miss this show... Similar feelings.... !
What more.... I really pray to God.. that... let this be the last entry in my MISS list.. !No more shows should be missed by me... !
Dear God,
Please help me fulfill my long time wish/dream of mine... !!!!
With hopes/prayers/tears,
Narayani
